Mark Gray Enterprises is a scrap metal recycling yard. Please take the time to read through this page to understand our process, any notable restrictions, and helpful tips
on how to make your experience with us as smooth and simple as possible.
Visit us today.
Tube TVs and computer monitors
1. If you're arriving in a vehicle, you may be required to stop at the entrance
to be weighed in.
2. Please remain in your vehicle until you're given the green light to proceed.
3. Whether you're in a vehicle, with a pushcart or on foot, you'll be directed to take your materials to be scrapped into the processing building.
4. Upon entering the building, you'll be directed to a scale. At this time, your vehicle information will be recorded.
5. A member of our service team will take your ID to start creating your ticket, and assist you in weighing all of your material. This information will be recorded on your ticket.
6. You'll be given a receipt, and will be directed to the front office.
7. The front office will process your receipt, provide you with payment and a copy of your transaction.
That's all there is to it! We hope to see you soon. If you have any questions regarding our process, please contact us today for additional details.
Cash and Check Payment Options are Available!
This is not a complete list. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call us at
Before bringing your items for recycling, here are some helpful tips to make your trip easier.
You must have a valid state ID or driver's license.
In compliance with state law, we will need to:
Record any vehicle license plate number.
Obtain a copy of your ID.
Take a current picture of you for every transaction.
Learn more about what we do